Welcome to my blog!
As 2019 is all but a day and a bit away, here’s what I plan on (trying) to do…
• Keep a daily journal of happenings in my quilty world – which can become my weekly blog posts
• Hand make as many presents as possible – I did this for Christmas and it was completely satisfying
• Design Christmas Stocking patterns – EPP and upcycled Jeans
• Design own patterns – Otter EPP
– Valley of the Rocks FPP (for those not from North Devon or the Westcountry, Valley of the Rocks is a local landmark and a subject worthy of a quilt!)
• Start collecting/collating fabric for Fenris Wolf; Violet Craft Wolf Abstractions (ready for FoQ 2021)
• Make workshop samples for shop – Japanese Folded Patchwork
– Stack & Whack Quilt
– Half Hexie Escher Mini
– Selvedge Edge Cotton Reels Mini
Fingers crossed and happy stitching!